SUD 103: Laws and Ethics
Lecture Hours: 90
Total Clock Hours: 90
This four-week course is a review of legal and ethical issues governing the Substance Use Disorder counselor’s responsibilities, including federal, state and local laws governing confidentiality and reporting and ethical practices associated with the Counseling field and related professional organizations.
As a Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education approved college, New Creation College is dedicated to improving the lives of all our students, without regard to age, gender, race, religion, or economics. Our campuses are located in Costa Mesa and Rancho Cucamonga, California.
©Copyright 2017, All Rights Reserved.
LINKS & INFO
- 5 Reasons You Should Get Your Addiction Counselor CertificateJune 20, 2017 - 10:07 pm
- How Can You Put Your Past Addiction Experience to Good Use?June 14, 2017 - 4:56 pm
- Career Outlook for Those in Addiction Studies CoursesJune 7, 2017 - 8:27 pm
- How can you make a difference for other recovering addicts?April 21, 2017 - 10:26 pm
- Drug Abuse Counselor Practice Options for the FutureMarch 17, 2017 - 5:54 pm