SUD 106: Personal and Professional Growth
Lecture Hours: 90
Total Clock Hours: 90
This four-week course educates the student on Professional Growth: Ethics and professional conduct/standards, counselor support and performance and maintaining ongoing education and training. This course also provides insight into the need for maintaining Personal Growth: recognizing personal strengths and limitations, effective stress and time management, as well as overall well-being and health.
New Creation College is dedicated to improving the lives of all our students, without regard to age, gender, race, religion, or economics. Our campuses are located in Costa Mesa and Rancho Cucamonga, California.
©Copyright 2017, All Rights Reserved.
LINKS & INFO
- 5 Reasons You Should Get Your Addiction Counselor CertificateJune 20, 2017 - 10:07 pm
- How Can You Put Your Past Addiction Experience to Good Use?June 14, 2017 - 4:56 pm
- Career Outlook for Those in Addiction Studies CoursesJune 7, 2017 - 8:27 pm
- How can you make a difference for other recovering addicts?April 21, 2017 - 10:26 pm
- Drug Abuse Counselor Practice Options for the FutureMarch 17, 2017 - 5:54 pm